Monday, January 15, 2007

More About Me

Edited: 16th Jan 07
Name: Song YuYing Felicia

Age: 18

Special Abilities: Writing fiction

Extra information about yours truly for the voyeurs out there. You know who you are!
I think everyone knows that I adore reading and writing. I would like to think that I am great at both. So forgive me if I come across as being narcissistic at times. I'll try to deflate my ego from time to time. If you're keen feel free to read some of my fanfiction at www.fanfiction.net under the pen name FelSong.
More about me - I've been studying pretty hard for the past couple semesters, so my social life has dwindled down to nothing!
Right now I'm still apeing a duck (calm on the surface but paddling furiously underneath) while refraining from running around like a headless chicken. The semester seems to have gotten off on a good start; we have nice teachers and we're back together chit chatting about everything and anything over our bowls of ban mian.
Last scrap of information: I'm going to learn how to drive. That's a New Year Resolution I failed to make. I have got to get my driver's license before I go to the States! Honestly though, I'm terrified that I'll wreck whatever car I'm in or kill someone in the process.
Okay, leaving you with that morbid thought, I'll bid you adieu!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Hello Felicia, thanks for being my "guinea pig" for class today. Oh, neat use of labels... must be a new feature of Blogger I didn't know about.

I hope you can assist me when I teach the Blogging 101 class. Thanks ahead of time :)

FelSong said...

You're welcome! It was a shock at first but a nice surprise nonetheless. It'll be something I can look back on and laugh about.

I'll be more than happy to help you as best as I am able.